Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Parlett Laboratories: Back in MD

Recently I have been offered a new job back home in Maryland as a political consultant for some regional campaigns. I have always been passionate about politics alongside my racing career for many years now so it was a very tempting offer. With a large amount of contemplation and some long thought I have decided to take the job and finally part ways with North Carolina once and for all.

Along with saying goodbye to the team at SOHO Motorsports after many great years in NC and helping build SOHO and the #44 G35 from the ground up. It's been bittersweet leaving but I know better things for me and my racing career lie ahead. I want to take a moment to thank everyone from SOHO and anyone in North Carolina who has helped me in this racing journey. I cant thank you all enough and I look forward to continuing this awesome journey and the amazing friendships I have made along the way.

 Coming back to Maryland not only is good for my career outside of racing but it also means the #44 G35 will be home in the garage at "Parlett Laboratories" where I will be able to develop the car throughout the season alongside my master mechanic father and hopefully get faster and faster in the #44 G35 as the year progresses. If there is anything the Parlett family knows its how to go fast and we plan on making the G faster and faster every race. Be on the lookout for more updates as the season moves forward and many more tech articles now that the car will undergo regular modifications as it will be under my control (insert evil laugh).

No comments:

Post a Comment