Thursday, January 2, 2014

PRI Show 2014 - Return to Indy


At the end of each season every racer, team and motorsports company in the world come together the first week of December for the annual Performance Racing Industry in downtown Indianapolis, IN. With the show nearing its 20th year most of the events have been spent in Indianapolis except from 2007-2012 when it was held in Orlando, FL. 2013 was the first year PRI would be coming back to Indy and many of us in the industry would miss the warm weather of Orlando but were excited for the huge crowds seen at Indy.

Normally I would be attending PRI to represent the family company, Computech Systems and helping promote and sell our data acquisition products but this year would be the first time attending as a racer as well (I didn't go from 2010-2012).  My first priority was of course to help sell Computech products such as our DataMaxx Data Acquisition system but I also used my time at PRI to check out some of the newest products from some of my favorite companies and it also gave me a chance to reach out to companies for potential sponsorships for the #44 Infiniti G35. I cant announce much yet but lets just say it was a great weekend in Indy and some awesome team news may be coming soon so be on the lookout!


No comments:

Post a Comment