Thursday, March 20, 2014

Back to Black!



Thats right! I have finally decided that with the fixing of the body damage to the right rear from SLB and the fact that I will now be running the car out of my own shop in MD that it is now as good a time as any to finally switch the car back to black!

For those of you who have been following the build of the #44 G35 then you know when I originally bought it and autcrossed it for a few years it was Obsidian Black. When the car was rebuilt after the wreck at Road Atlanta in 2011 I designed a pretty cool livery in SOHO blue that became pretty popular for a few years but in the end I always thought the car looked more aggressive in black. Im not quite done yet but I'm already falling back in love with the car and any second thoughts I had as I was pulling the blue off have completely gone out the window. Enjoy this teaser photo until I unveil it at GTA Road Atlanta in a few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment